Keiko Lauren Yoshida (born June 11, 1984 in Andover, Massachusetts) is a former ZOOMer from the show was in season 1 of the revived version of ZOOM.
- Keiko's name means "Lucky" in Japanese.
- Keiko wore braces while she was on ZOOM.
- One time, she teamed up with Caroline Botelho in a ZOOM Do segment on how to make dream catchers.
- During her only season, she wore a navy blue hooded sweater jacket over an orange t-shirt and blue overalls.
- Born to David R. Yoshida and Sarah Q. Yoshida, she has one older brother named Christopher Paul Yoshida.
- She started coughing when Alisa has Ubbi Dubbi Cough Drops.