Zoe Isabelle Costello (born on January 31, 1987, in Andover, Massachusetts) was a cast member on the 1st and 2nd seasons of "ZOOM".
She now lives a quiet life in New York.
Outfits she wore on ZOOMEdit
Zoe wore a plaid shirt over a purple top. She wore a Black Shirt over a White top during the "Language Nursery" Credits.
Zoe wore a short sleeved pink shirt and blue overalls with pink flowers embroidered.
- In the introduction of the revived version of ZOOM, she was the first ZOOMer to introduce herself.
- Zoe was the First ZOOMer to appear on Screen. She appeared in the Credits of Language Nursery
- Zoe appeared in the 1st 2 seasons of the revived version of the show.
- Zoe was allergic to latex when she was younger. She couldn't participate in any games on ZOOM that involved latex.
- One time, Zoe wore a red sweater jacket while playing Rhyme Time, a ZOOM game from season 2.
- During her time on ZOOM Zoe had to take her glasses off during a sleepover skit with Caroline and when she had to dip her head into the water in the ZOOM game "Bobbing For Apples".
- Zoe, Caroline, Lynese, Aline, Kaleigh, Shing Ying, Cara and Keiko are the only original cast members who wore overalls on ZOOM.
- Zoe attended NYU with her former co-star Alisa Besher. She now works as a producer.
- Zoe is from an Irish/Italian family.
- Zoe wears contacts now. She often wears her glasses. Zoe isn't the only cast member from ZOOM who wears glasses. There was Mike Hansen and Maya Morales.
- In Season 2, Zoe's hair has pigtails that looked like Angelica from Rugrats.
- Zoe does the Clubbi Dubbi Workout Video.