Zoe Isabelle Costello (born January 31, 1987 in Andover, Massachusetts) was a cast member on the 1st and 2nd seasons of ZOOM.
She now lives a quiet life in Brooklyn, New York. Growing up in Massachusetts, born to Alexander and Antoinette Costello, she had an older sister named Alexandra, who now works as a homemaker.
Outfits she wore on ZOOMEdit
Zoe wore a plaid t-shirt over a purple one. She wore a Black Shirt over a White top during the "Language Nursery" Credits.
Zoe wore a pink t-shirt and blue overalls with pink flowers embroidered.
- In the introduction of the revived version of ZOOM, she was the first ZOOMer to introduce herself.
- Zoe was the First ZOOMer to appear on Screen.
- Zoe appeared in the 1st 2 seasons of the revived version of the show.
- Zoe is allergic to latex. She couldn't participate in any games on ZOOM that involved latex.
- One time, Zoe wore a red sweater jacket while playing Rhyme Time, a ZOOM game from season 2.
- During her time on ZOOM Zoe had to take her glasses off during a sleepover skit with Caroline and when she had to dip her head into the water in the ZOOM game "Bobbing For Apples", and also in the season 2 game "Pick Up the Quarter".
- Zoe, Caroline, Lynese, Aline, Kaleigh, Shing Ying, Cara and Keiko are the only original cast members who wore overalls on ZOOM.
- Zoe attended NYU with her former co-star Alisa Besher. She now works as a producer.
- Zoe is from an Irish/Italian family.
- Zoe wears contacts now. She often wears her glasses. Zoe isn't the only cast member from ZOOM who wears glasses. There was Mike Hansen and Maya Morales.
- In Season 2, Zoe's hair has pigtails that looked like Angelica from "Rugrats".
- Zoe does the Clubbi Dubbi Workout Video.